PROYECO has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Responsible Identity: PROYECTOS, EJECUCIÓN Y CONTROL DE OBRAS S.A.
Trade name: PROYECO
NIF / CIF: A78827052
Address: C / Febrero 70 Bis, Colonia Fin de Semana, 28022 Madrid (Spain)
Activity: Consulting and construction of Architecture and Engineering.
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry. Volume 9136. Company Book, Folio 210, Sheet 85.641-2.
For the treatment of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation have been implemented. We do not have a data protection officer.
Privacy principles and commitments
PROYECO respects and cares for the personal data of users. This website is a safe and reliable space and you should know the principles on which it is based:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will ask you for consent to the processing of personal data for the different purposes for which it is reported in a transparent way. Marketing communications will not be sent unless you expressly request us to do so and give us your consent. Data is not offered or sold.
- Principle of minimization of data: You will only be asked for personal data strictly necessary to carry out the relationship and for the defined purposes.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Personal data will be kept for the necessary time depending on the purpose. The legal minimum will be maintained when it exists or 3 years from the last use, provided that the user has not previously used their right of cancellation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated with adequate security and guaranteeing total confidentiality and safeguard. We take every precaution to prevent unauthorized access. We will never misuse the personal information you share with us. No personal information is requested from users with anyone, only in case of complying with the legislation or having the express authorization / contract of PROYECO
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data we process at PROYECO comes from the contact form and cookies.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
As a user you have the right to:
- Receive transparent information: You have the right to receive clear, complete, transparent and easy to understand information about the way we use your personal data and about your rights. You have such information in this Policy.
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party and / or its rectification or deletion (Right to be forgotten), you can access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when , among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment: In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the treatment of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw consent when the data processing is based on consent: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when the treatment is based on consent. Which will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Oppose the treatment and request the portability of the data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the treatment of the data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also request the portability of your data, but it can only be carried out in certain specific cases.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data, specifically, name, telephone and email
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
According to the principle of limiting the retention period, personal data is only kept for as long as we need it for the initially defined purpose, to satisfy your needs or to comply with our legal obligations. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept according to the established legal terms, when it exists, or three years from the last use of the same. When we no longer need to use your personal data, they will be deleted.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data may also be processed by trusted third party processors on behalf of PROYECO, such as our consultancies and marketing agencies. With each of the data processors, privacy and confidentiality contracts are signed, complying with current data protection regulations. Providing them with only information necessary for the provision of the service and demanding a commitment of not improper use.
We work with Google, which is a service provider located outside the European Economic Area, which can access the personal data of the interested party. This is covered by the privacy shield, so it is obliged to protect personal data through protection standards defined by the European Union.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating PROYECO from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
If you have any questions about the way we treat and use your personal data or you wish to exercise any of the rights described, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone 913031100.